Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sometime in 1985--oh the honesty

Dreams are so fun, weird and dreamy. They are sometimes so real, and sometimes very unbelievable. The imagination seems to pick up all the small thoughts we've had on important subjects (or life) and blow them into strange proportions.

Last night B. H. was in my dream. I can't remember every detail, but we were in a 2-story house spending the night. Anna was upstairs asleep while I was downstairs with B. He kissed me rather long and somewhat involved, then I think Pres. H. came in afterwards and said hello. Then B. and I went upstairs to bed. I was in a sleeping bag on the bed next to Anna, and B. was on the floor beside me. Strange dream. I've had sleep-over dreams about S. before, and kissing dreams. Interesting, no? M. also kissed me in a dream besides the one about getting married to him. I guess these kinds of dreams can be expected, huh? Well, I'm glad I don't have bad ones. Honestly I do like the dreams I've had.

Tonight should be interesting-Scott and Mike? I don't want to go if it is going to be foul comedy. Supposedly we're going to a comedy show. I really don't know. Also Mike said something about a movie. We'll see!! At least now we'll be home on time

No comments:

Post a Comment