Tuesday, September 15, 2009

also about 1977 or 1978

Tallulah's Boys

Once upon a time there was a mouse named Talullah.

She had so many boy friends she went on a date every night.

Pretty soon Talullah got tired of this so she desighted she would call up all her boy friends and tell them she was going on vacation. She thought since Tommy was going out with her tonight she should call him first.

"hmm hmm here it is, Tommy, 738-4907. Hello, is this Tommy."

"Yes it is."

"Well this is Talullah. I can't go out with you tonight, because I'm going on vacation, okay."

"How can you do that to me? I have two tickets to the disco in those rich people's fire place."

"Well, I guess I can postpone my vacation."

"That's good, because no way am I going out with that big shot Meleen."

If all the boys are that way I'll still be going on a date every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment