Saturday, September 19, 2009

5-15-85

Time flies when you aren't paying attention--and when you are. I've been so busy I've almost run myself into the ground. I've got a cold but I still don't stop. I'm sad that school will be out in three weeks. How will I have time to thank all the teachers I've had here at Homestead! Or say how much I'll miss some of my friends here. My heart is full. But I'm so busy I haven't even had time to write my Senior will. Things are pretty good with Jon. The play is tomorrow night. I actually feel nervous a little. I shouldnt. Bruce's hair is better, but Anna's going to cut it more to fix it even more. Now Bruce is talking GQ. He bought new shirts and he's dying some of his clothes. Interesting. I wonder if I can make a difference. Jon..? I wonder what will happen. I think we'll stay good friends. I have to say it feels different with him because he seems young to me. I can't really understand myslef all the time. But I like Jon a lot. So everything's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment