Saturday, September 19, 2009

Letter not sent

9 Nov 88

Dear Thomas;

I'm sorry for taking so long to write. Besides the fact that I never feel like writing letters during my P-days I've been waiting to hear from you. (Yeah-that's what they all say!)

"When you're Down, Look Up!" Pray Tom. Read the words of prophets. Have faith. So simple sometimes we can't do it.

It isn't really just as easy as 1-2-3, but it is possible to reach exaltation. It certainly will be a great struggle, however, to truly overcome our weaknesses. "Weaknesses becoming strengths" is my goal. It's so important to first become aware of our inabilities and lack in our person in order to work on it, overcome it.

I've kind of been in my own little world. I'm a missionary and I don't think on much else. When I do think of other things it's often just a memory brought forth by some physical reminder.


[I've kind of been avoiding commenting on my notebook posts, but I have to say: this is irritating isn't it!!! Good thing I never sent it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment