Saturday, September 19, 2009

4-16-85

Things are going pretty well now. Yesterday I ate lunch on the Sr. lawn with Jeff Astor while we discussed the Grad. theme (speeches). After school I talked to Jon-we're trying to plan the rest of Friday's dinner. Then after play practice (there wasn't any) I drove Gilles and Mitch, Audrey, Kirsten to San Francisco to see "A Midsummer Night's Dream." We went to the zoo-it was closed, then ate dinner at Zim's on 19th. Then found our way to the Palace of Fine Arts. I sat by Gilles-we laughed practically the whole time, he's fun. I've had fun-I'm excited about Friday-I have we can make everything work out. Laura is getting stressed, but I think we'll work it all out.

Yesterday I got part of my BYU schedule-Honors, I want to get a class-Pearl of Great Price. Honors from Uncle Hugh. I'm not sure what I want to take though-oh well!!! I'm psyched=!! : > (the class was full, bum deal)

4-18-85

Life is great, wonderful, exhilarating, marvelous, intriguing, happy. I'm really enjoying myself! I'm not even sure exactly why I feel so uplifted-a mixture of everything, I believe. Dance, art, friends, family-our foster kids-which we got yesterday-3 month old girl Cair, 5 year old boy-Justin. They are both so cute-Also this gives us a little family-making me the oldest-It's a good experience for me-also Lauren I think! This is fun-I hope I finish getting my dress fixed before tomorrow night. : > So much to do-

Laura and I are shopping at lunch-but I really don't think we'll have time-Today after practice-I told Mariam I'd cut her hair. Then I have Art-Acrylic Painting! How fun! I love painting! I've only just begun---I'm excited-I made call backs for Temple Pageant dancer. But I'm going to be in Gridley-I'll have to work it out. SOON!! Today, I think. Life is great!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment