Saturday, September 19, 2009

4-29-85

I didn't go to Gridley. I stayed home and babysat. The Spring Sensation was wonderful! Jon is so much fun : ).

4-30-85

During vacation I saw Jon about every day, we went to the beach, saw a movie and went ice skating. I dropped by his work twice and he dropped by my house once. School is hard to figure out exactly what I should do. It's like I have 15 min. to briefly chat with Jon but really less than that because there are other people around too. I'm not sure if he wants to see me at lunch or what, or go out on weekends. I know he's working Fri. night. But he hasn't said anything. I'm not sure if I'll go to the dance or not. Well, I wish I knew-but I think he just isn't the kind of person who will take all my time-maybe. When I say Bruce asked me to go out-wind surfing-he just says are you going? Sounds fun. Would I want to go wind surfing w/ Bruce? Maybe I should become better friends with him. But do I want to or do I think I should just be nice?

5-1-85 May Day!

Jon gave me a note today! : > I'm happy, he's happy, hope you're happy too. (David Bowie!) Life is great. How many times will I feel that if my life is going to continually get better. I think it will be me improving as I spiritually mature! I am very excited about the fulfillment of my life. I love everyone and this beautiful world too. I haven't been especially nice to Tracy but that is because when I'm with her and Joanne I feel like I'm in jr. high. Not nice, but true. I still love her and value her as a friend, only I don't "hang around" with her at school! Jon is nice...etc., etc. Things are going well. Laura and Charlie are "going out" now. He came over to her house and asked her to be his girlfriend. Reminds me of Simon. I saw Stewart Jackson today. Old flames memories (not with Stewart-Simon)

Jon S. is wonderful. : >

No comments:

Post a Comment