Saturday, September 19, 2009

3-12-85

I enjoy art so much. I would like to spend more time at it. I'll just have to make time... Life can be portrayed so beautifully through art. Also truth, don't ask me how... But because messages can be portrayed in pictures, messages of truth are shown. I like artists. I think. I know I like Todd Knell. I have so much fun studying about art. I need to keep taking art classes.

Life is so beautiful. Especially when portrayed in dance, art, and photography. But I suppose the bad parts of life are also shown through those same mediums. There are opposites in everything. I sometimes wish I were a better actress. I think that I could influence people for good if I was famous. Maybe through dance, and art. Or...? But I will do something great. I believe that I can because I have the Lord's help. One of the biggest questions that I have is of what type of guy I like best. I don't really know. I tend to like "class clown" types. Or ASB presidents. (ha, ha) I think I could have really like Seth. I like David still. I wish I understood why I like S. Artists, musicians, lawyers, hm? etc.! I guess I'm not sure. Does it matter? I am getting interested very much in foreign countries. I would like to travel-photograph, paint, (dance?) Write. About life. About how I feel, cultures- society. I do like to write, but I don't believe that I am good enough. But I could be, I suppose.

3-15-85

Debbie S. told me when she was talking about S. M., M. S. said, "that's Sage's ex-boyfriend." Then Deb said she couldn't picture us together because I'm nice, and S. can be such a jerk and rude, then M. said "You don't know Sage." He said to me "You're getting wilder every day!" He also thought I was going out with S. S., which isn't true in the sense he meant. I don't like him very much. Anyway, I feel bad that I've caused misunderstanding. I also realize that M. probably recognized S and my actions toward him at the New Year's Eve dance. Hm.

4-3-85

Ugh. Everything is going so fast right now. I can barely hang on. I'm so tired of everything. ......oh well.

4-5-85

Life is bizarre. Ha. I feel strange. Out of it in a way today. Last night I watched the song girl try outs. Laura, Beth, Anna and I had fun. Bonnie did well. Afterwords Anna and I bought tulips for Bonnie and brought them over. Before we left I talked to Chris H. about guys and her boyfriend Mike and my experience with S. I felt bad because Chris was sad because of her boyfriend, so I bought her a chocolate bunny-but she isn't here during 3rd. But in first period she said Mike had called her so she felt better. Life is good! : >

4-8-85

Life is great! I'm in a great mood today. We talked to Katherine yesterday-she's very seriously considering marriage to Ward Warnick. Pretty exciting. I wonder if they will!! I'm hoping things work out well this week, just with everything. Conference this weekend was uplifting, I enjoyed it, even though I was quite tired. I had fun painting Easter eggs. The White Rabbit and Alice in Wonderland as Queen. Well, someday I will get over S....

4-9-85

I think I feel like crying. I almost am. It's not that big a deal. But I am very embarrassed. -ugh. I am sad right now.

Because of Bruce, the Prom, his braids, and my reputation.

Later that same strange day:

I just asked Jon S. to the Spring Sensation! He said "yes"! I'm psyched because life's so fun. Woah. I hope Scott doesn't get mad. : > I feel pretty good now. We had a b-day party for Dave Marx at 31 Flavors. It was fun. Then Bruce came to the corner, apologized for telling people I braided his hair. (which embarrassed me) I guess because I've set a certain image of myself in my mind and that doesn't fit it. Anyway, things are good now!

No comments:

Post a Comment