Saturday, September 19, 2009

Below the crossed out entry

I am so grateful for the teachings and friendship of Jesus Christ in my life. I know with all my heart that he lives and loves each one of us. When I need a friend I can rely on the love that I can feel from Him. Without the principles of the gospel life would be too hard to endure.

When I see the problems people without the gospel face, I understand why the gospel is so important. Without accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior, life is much more difficult. When we have the teachings of Christ and have developed a good relationship with him, we can be happy. I feel so blessed to have so much happiness in my life, I hope I can share it to many other people.

At Christmastime it is ideal to start sharing some gospel truths with friends and neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment